Re: BUG #7632: Postgres binds to all IPs even when listen_addresses="localhost"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7632: Postgres binds to all IPs even when listen_addresses="localhost"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pj@illuminatedcomputing.com writes:
> After a default install of Postgres, I see that it's binding not just to
> localhost, but also to my public IP.

This behaves as expected for me.  I'm wondering whether your DNS
server is resolving "localhost" as meaning both 127.0.0.1 and your
public IP.  "dig localhost." might be illuminating.

От: pj@illuminatedcomputing.com
Сообщение: BUG #7632: Postgres binds to all IPs even when listen_addresses="localhost"
От: Paul Jungwirth
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7632: Postgres binds to all IPs even when listen_addresses="localhost"