Re: BUG #6486: configure - unable to cross-compile postgresql with openssl using Fedora MinGW

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #6486: configure - unable to cross-compile postgresql with openssl using Fedora MinGW
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tomasz Ostrowski <tometzky@batory.org.pl> writes:
>> Also, the syntax looks wrong --- shouldn't the new calls be
>> AC_SEARCH_LIBS?

> Of course - my bad. I had to recreate a patch because I needed to return
> back this autoconf version check and haven't retested it. I'm attaching
> corrected and this time tested version. Sorry.

OK, applied to HEAD and 9.1, will be in next week's 9.1.3 release
(you just made it under the wire for that ...)

От: Tomasz Ostrowski
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6486: configure - unable to cross-compile postgresql with openssl using Fedora MinGW
От: rikard.pavelic@zg.htnet.hr
Сообщение: BUG #6489: Alter table with composite type/table