Re: PostgreSQL C Language Extension with C++ Code

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL C Language Extension with C++ Code
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL C Language Extension with C++ Code  (TalGloz <glozmantal@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
TalGloz <glozmantal@gmail.com> writes:
> But now my compiler throws some other errors when running make:

> myfunc.cpp:29:10: error: conflicting declaration of C function ‘int64_t
> sum_of_numbers()’
>   int64_t sum_of_numbers(){
>           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, yeah, you forgot to repeat the argument list here.  For that
matter, spelling Datum as int64_t is a recipe for trouble, even if
it works on some particular platform.  Should be

Datum sum_of_numbers(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS) { ...

> Why is it so hard to use C++ with PostgerSQL for a C extension? :)

Probably because you've failed to break your bad C++ habits.

От: "Phil Endecott"
Сообщение: Re: Replication failure, slave requesting old segments
От: "Phil Endecott"
Сообщение: Re: Replication failure, slave requesting old segments