Re: Installing multiple instances of Postgred on one FreeBSD server

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Installing multiple instances of Postgred on one FreeBSD server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Pretty informative Jim, thanx.

Do you remember which version, when, by who, were these shortcomings (different user, different port) resolved?
At the time it seemed like a very hard thing to implement in the current status of jails.
So, to rephrase, did it take a major jail re-write to achieve the above? or was it more on the hack-side?

-
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV
IT DEPT
Dynacom Tankers Mgmt

От: Haifeng Liu
Сообщение: How to prevent vacuum again and again on the unchanged tables?
От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Encrypting PGBouncer to Postgres DB connections