Re: How should row-security affects ON UPDATE RESTRICT / CASCADE ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How should row-security affects ON UPDATE RESTRICT / CASCADE ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> I'd kind of like to see FK constraints affected by RLS for
> non-superusers, at least as an option.

I think that's a complete nonstarter.  Aside from the fact that such a
constraint will have no definable semantics, even the possibility that a
constraint doesn't mean what it appears to mean will prevent us from
making use of FK constraints for optimization --- something that's
pretty high on the planner to-do list.

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: How should row-security affects ON UPDATE RESTRICT / CASCADE ?
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: How should row-security affects ON UPDATE RESTRICT / CASCADE ?