Re: BUG #18292: Unexpected error: "relation "hobbies_r" does not exist" caused by user-defined functions

От Zu-Ming Jiang
Тема Re: BUG #18292: Unexpected error: "relation "hobbies_r" does not exist" caused by user-defined functions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for your feedback. I will adjust my new fuzzer accordingly.

And got it; I will avoid such cases and will report only issues that
must be bugs.

Best,
Zuming

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18274: Error 'invalid XML content'
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18240: Undefined behaviour in cash_mul_flt8() and friends