Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> [...]

FWIW, I do not think you can dismiss it as "not our bug" if a large
fraction of existing glibc installations share the issue.  It might
be a glibc bug, but we'll have to find a workaround.

> Maybe we can write a test-case that lets check_strxfrm_bug() detect
> this issue, which would be ideal. But, again, I need to see what's
> going on with strxfrm() on affected systems before I can do anything.

Happy to test if you can provide a test case.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)