Re: Add PostgreSQL home page to --help output

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Add PostgreSQL home page to --help output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-02-13 14:24, Greg Stark wrote:
> Sounds like a fine idea. But personally I would prefer it without the <>
> around the it, just a url on a line by itself. I think it would be
> clearer, look cleaner, and be easier to select to copy/paste elsewhere.

I'm on the fence about this one, but I like the delimiters because it
would also work consistently if we put a URL into running text where it
might be immediately adjacent to other characters.  So I was actually
going for easier to copy/paste here, but perhaps in other environments
it's not easier?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: client-side fsync() error handling
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum on partitioned table