Re: UNION not working... why?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: UNION not working... why?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

use derived tables

SELECT *
   FROM (SELECT  c.name, d.year_start, d.value
                   FROM emissions_so2_total_rivm AS d
                              LEFT JOIN
                              countries AS c ON c.id = d.id_country
                 WHERE ((c.iso_2_code = 'CH') OR (c.iso_3_code = 'CH'))
                 ORDER BY d.year_start DESC
                 LIMIT 1) c1
UNION ALL
SELECT *
   FROM (SELECT  c.name, d.year_start, d.value
                   FROM emissions_so2_total_rivm AS d
                              LEFT JOIN
                              countries AS c ON c.id = d.id_country
                 WHERE ((c.iso_2_code = 'CH') OR (c.iso_3_code = 'CH'))
                 ORDER BY d.year_start DESC
                 LIMIT 1) c2

Regards
Pavel Stehule

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: UNION not working... why?
От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: index organized tables use case