Re: array/function question

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: array/function question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2009/5/19 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>:
> Pavel Stehule escribió:
>
>> postgres=# create or replace function xx(anyarray, anyarray) returns
>> bool[] as $$
>> select array(select (select x = any(select y from unnest($2) g2(y)))
>> from unnest($1) g(x))
>> $$ language sql immutable;
>> CREATE FUNCTION
>
> There ain't no unnest() function in 8.3 ...

I am sorry

create or replace function unnest(anyarray) returns setof anyelement as $$
select $1[i] from generate_series(array_lower($1,1), array_upper($1,1)) g(i)
$$ language sql immutable;

when I looked on my code, it could be simplified

>> postgres=# create or replace function xx(anyarray, anyarray) returns
>> bool[] as $$
>> select array(select (select x = any($2)))
>> from unnest($1) g(x))
>> $$ language sql immutable;

regards
Pavel Stehule

От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Get block of N numbers from sequence
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: Providing an alternative result when there is no result