Re: Can you set the date output format (to_char style) per session?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Can you set the date output format (to_char style) per session?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hello

2010/3/4 Joshua Johnston <johnston.joshua@gmail.com>:
> Hello list!
>
> I am working through some i18n/l10n issues in a new application and one of our possible solutions for handling date
formattingis to have the dates formatted by pgsql per session. I know I Can use DateStyle to adjust date output, but I
amlooking for something that works like SET DateStyle but with finer control like to_char(format, timestamp).

> Is there such thing?

no

no on sql level - you can do some only in C lang - create own type -
compatible with timestamp but with own output function.

regards
Pavel Stehule

От: Joshua Johnston
Сообщение: Can you set the date output format (to_char style) per session?
От: Joshua Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Can you set the date output format (to_char style) per session?