Re: Issue with installing postgres extension

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Issue with installing postgres extension
Дата
Список pgsql-general
bhavani dba <dbabhavani@gmail.com> writes:
> thank you for tom for your response. i dont remember installing postgres 14
> version on the server and it seems like I have postgres 15 running.

> [postgres@postgres ~]$ psql
> psql (15.7, server 15.0)
> Type "help" for help.

Hmm ... after poking around a bit, it appears you are trying to load
extension code compiled against 15.1 or later into a 15.0 server.
Possibly we should have thought a bit harder about the compatibility
implications of commit f2f7e509e.  Nonetheless, what are you doing
running a 15.0 server?  That was many minor releases and bug fixes
ago.

От: bhavani dba
Сообщение: Re: Issue with installing postgres extension
От: bhavani dba
Сообщение: Re: Issue with installing postgres extension