Re: Storing large large JSON objects in JSONB

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Storing large large JSON objects in JSONB
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Wells Oliver schrieb am 09.07.2022 um 21:37:
> We have a couple of tables where we like to store very large JSON
> objects in a JSONB column.
Note, that the upper limit for a single jsonb value is 255MB
Not 1GB as it is e.g. the case for text or json.

От: Raj kumar
Сообщение: Re: Improve "select count(*)" query - takes more than 30 mins for some large tables
От: Wells Oliver
Сообщение: Re: Storing large large JSON objects in JSONB