Re: PostgreSQL 8.0 install woes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 8.0 install woes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Taber, Mark" <Mark.Taber@dof.ca.gov> writes:
> Error connecting to the server: could not connect to the server: Connection
> refused (0x0000274D/10061)

That means the operating system rejected the connection, which probably
means a firewall/packet filter problem.  If the request had made it as
far as the postmaster, you'd have gotten a different response.

> The answer is, yes the server is running on the host, and there are no
> restrictions on either machine for port 5432.

I think you're dead wrong on that last assertion.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: LOST REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: trouble installing plpgsql