Re: GPL Licensed Files in 8.1.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: GPL Licensed Files in 8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca> writes:
> At the same time, it strikes me that at least the userlock stuff, and
> maybe dbmirror as well, are candidates for pgfoundry rather than
> contrib/

We'd already agreed to move dbmirror to pgfoundry, but it just didn't
get done for 8.1.  I had not thought of pgfoundry as a reasonable
solution for userlock, but maybe that's the best thing to do with it.

A better idea would be to contact the module authors and get them to
relicense, but that might be hard.  Dal Zotto at least hasn't been
seen on these lists for a long time :-(

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: GPL Licensed Files in 8.1.4
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: GPL Licensed Files in 8.1.4