Re: Performance degradation with CTEs, switching from PG 11 to PG 15

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Performance degradation with CTEs, switching from PG 11 to PG 15
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Jean-Christophe Boggio <postgresql@thefreecat.org> writes:
> I did upgrade :-) But we have many users for which we don't decide on
> when they do upgrade so we have to keep compatibility with most versions
> of PG and in that particular case (non-existence of the materialized
> keyword for PG 11 and before) it is a real problem.

PG 11 is out of support as of earlier this month, so your users really
need to be prioritizing getting onto more modern versions.

От: Jean-Christophe Boggio
Сообщение: Re: Performance degradation with CTEs, switching from PG 11 to PG 15
От: Jean-Christophe Boggio
Сообщение: Strange "actual time" in simple CTE