Re: I just got it: PostgreSQL Application Server -- a

От pgsql@mohawksoft.com
Тема Re: I just got it: PostgreSQL Application Server -- a
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thomas Hallgren wrote:
>
>> "Carl E. McMillin" <carlymac@earthlink.net> writes:
>>
>>>My name is Carl E. McMillin and I'm still establishing my balance in
>>> this
>>>particular knowledge domain with its nomenclature and entities.
>>>

>> Ok, I was thinking more the name behind pgsql@mohawksoft.com ;-)
>
> Exactly. I think it's Bill Gates leading a secret life...

Now that's just plain nasty.

I don't intentially obscure my identification, I just have so much email,
The last then I want tot do is have my nane skimmed by an outlook email
virus and blasted everywhere. I also have five enail addresses, person,
business, casual, and two open source project emails, on of which is
pgsql.

Hi, my name is Mark, and I am sick of SPAM.

От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Сообщение: Re: Big feature status
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Mohawksoft (was Re: I just got it: ...)