Re: BUG #5451: pg_restore doesn't close input .tar archive

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5451: pg_restore doesn't close input .tar archive
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Pavel Golub" <pavel@microolap.com> writes:
> pg_restore doesn't close input .tar archive file after restore process.
> However, file is closed after pg_restore termination, I suppose it's not
> correct behaviour.

I'm not sure what distinction you're trying to draw.  Do you want us to
add a close() just before exit()?  If so, what for?

От: Erwin Brandstetter
Сообщение: "SET search_path" clause ignored during function creation
От: "Chris Copeland"
Сообщение: BUG #5452: Server core dumps coming out of recovery mode