Re: BRIN indexes vs. SK_SEARCHARRAY (and preprocessing scan keys)

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: BRIN indexes vs. SK_SEARCHARRAY (and preprocessing scan keys)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here's a rebased version of this patch series, no other changes.

On 2/25/23 12:45, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> On 2/24/23 22:07, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> I had a quick look at just the preliminary cleanup patches:
>>
>>> 0001-BRIN-bloom-cleanup-20230218.patch
>>
>> Looks good to me
>>
>>> 0002-BRIN-minmax-multi-cleanup-20230218.patch
>>
>> Looks good, although it would feel more natural to me to do it the other
>> way round, and define 'matches' as 'bool matches', and use DatumGetBool.
>>

> Yeah, probably. I was trying to only do the minimal change because of
> (maybe) backpatching this.

I haven't changed this.

Heikki, do you think these cleanup parts should be backpatched? If yes,
do you still think it should be reworked to do it the other way, or like
I did it do minimize the change?

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: shveta malik
Сообщение: Re: Support logical replication of DDLs
От: shveta malik
Сообщение: Re: Support logical replication of DDLs