Documentation does not describes format for access privileges: =Tc/user

От PG Doc comments form
Тема Documentation does not describes format for access privileges: =Tc/user
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/ddl-priv.html

Hello.
The page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/ddl-priv.html does not
describe what =Tc/user means. Also I did not find a link to appropriate page
which describes this.
Specifically I do not understand how 'user=Tc/user' differs from
'=Tc/user'.

It would be nice if documentation will be extended.
Thank you.

От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Inconsistency in: 2.3. Creating a New Table
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Documentation does not describes format for access privileges: =Tc/user