Re: pg_upgrade: out of memory

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade: out of memory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Carrington, Matthew (Produban)" <Matthew.Carrington@Produban.co.uk> writes:
> I have attempted to upgrade my Postgres installation this morning from 9.0.1 to 9.2.0 and it failed with an out of
memoryproblem using pg_dumpall to dump the first database.

Hm.  I'm not aware of any reason for 9.2 pg_dump to take hugely more
memory than 9.0.  How big is the database (how many objects)?  When
you run 9.0 pg_dump against it, how big does the process get?  (Watching
it in "top" is probably a close enough answer here.)

От: Chris Travers
Сообщение: Re: Need psql send email
От: Капралов Александр
Сообщение: WITH RECURSIVE from 2 or more tables.