Re: pg_upgrade question

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Mark Steben <mark.steben@drivedominion.com> writes:
> I am hoping to use pg_upgrade with the link option to upgrade from 9.2 to
> 9.4.
> There is one set of binaries:
> However there are *three *sets of data clusters.
> Is this possible using pg_upgrade?

As far as pg_upgrade is concerned, you'd just run it three times, once per
data cluster.

If you're trying to use it through some distro-provided wrapper script,
it's possible that that would be difficult, but the paths you mention
sound pretty homebrew so I'm guessing that that's not a problem.

От: Mark Steben
Сообщение: pg_upgrade question
От: 邓彪
Сообщение: Re: how can I know WAL insert location When the primary crash