Re: Not able to understand how to write group by

От Arup Rakshit
Тема Re: Not able to understand how to write group by
Дата
Re: Not able to understand how to write group by  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday, July 02, 2014 02:38:36 PM jared wrote:
> you have:
> GROUP BY users.gender, measures.option
>
> instead try:
> GROUP BY users

*group by* on full table(*users*). I am away from our production DB. Could you
tell me how this little change will solve the whole problem and help me to get
the data as per the format I am looking for.

--
Regards,

--Brian Kernighan

От: jared
Сообщение: Re: Not able to understand how to write group by
От: jared
Сообщение: Re: Not able to understand how to write group by