Re: Fix documentation for pg_stat_statements JIT deform_counter

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Fix documentation for pg_stat_statements JIT deform_counter
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 11 Nov 2023, at 10:26, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was adding support for the new pg_stat_statements JIT deform_counter in PoWA
> when I realized that those were added after jit_generation_time in the
> documentation while they're actually at the end of the view.

Nice catch, that was indeed an omission in the original commit.  Thanks for the
patch, I'll apply that shortly.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Amul Sul
Сообщение: Re: ALTER COLUMN ... SET EXPRESSION to alter stored generated column's expression
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: remaining sql/json patches