Re: How to insert Ecoded values into postrgresql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to insert Ecoded values into postrgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> *) csv is supposed to be CRLF *always*.  We do not do this.  We do
> however read different types of newlines.  So we are a 4180 reader but
> not an emitter.  Not so sure if I think changing this is a good idea
> though without exposing a knob.

Given the lack of field complaints, I think changing this would be a
pretty terrible idea; much more likely to break things than fix them.
It's not like that RFC has huge recognition as The Standard.

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: performance problems inserting random vals in index
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Virtual table with pl/perl?