Re: 7.5dev assertion failure w/ v3 protocol and transactions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.5dev assertion failure w/ v3 protocol and transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
> This also produces a second core file in the directory the postmaster was
> started in which contains:

> #0  0x402a5721 in kill () from /lib/libc.so.6
> #1  0x402a54c5 in raise () from /lib/libc.so.6
> #2  0x402a69e8 in abort () from /lib/libc.so.6
> #3  0x08231994 in errfinish (dummy=0) at elog.c:473
> #4  0x080b1e2c in ReadControlFile () at xlog.c:3130
> #5  0x080b2257 in XLOGShmemInit () at xlog.c:3381

This appears to be here:

        ereport(PANIC,
                (errcode_for_file_access(),
                 errmsg("could not open control file \"%s\": %m",
                        ControlFilePath)));

but it's difficult to go any further without knowing the errno.
I certainly can't think of any good reason why the recovery process
should be unable to open pg_control.  Do you have the postmaster log?

От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: 7.5dev assertion failure w/ v3 protocol and transactions
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: 7.5dev assertion failure w/ v3 protocol and transactions