Re: Missing LWLock protection in pgstat_reset_replslot()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing LWLock protection in pgstat_reset_replslot()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Mar 08, 2024 at 07:46:26PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Sounds good to me.

> I've applied the patch of this thread as b36fbd9f8da1, though I did
> not see a huge point in backpatching as at the end this is just a
> consistency improvement.

I've closed the CF entry for this [1] as committed.  Please re-open
it if there was something left to do here.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG: deadlock between autovacuum worker and client backend during removal of orphan temp tables with sequences
От: Jacob Champion
Сообщение: Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser