BUG #17471: COMSPEC error

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17471: COMSPEC error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17471
Logged by:          Van Avetisyan
Email address:      van.1994@hotmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 14.2
Operating system:   Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

I've tried to install multiple versions of PostgreSQL: 10.20, 11.15, 14.2...
But all of them fails at the beginning with the following error:
"There has been an error.
The environment variable ComSpec does not seem to point to the cmd.exe or
there is a trailing semicolon present. Please fix this variable and restart
installation."

On my system variables I have:
Variable name: ComSpec
VAriable value: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe

If I copy this route to windows folder it opens the cmd...
If I search on CMD: "%COMSPEC%" /C "echo test ok"      it return test ok
If I search on CMD: echo %COMSPEC%     it returns
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe

Basically I've tried everything, even change the fsutil 8dot3name... command
from:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15287207/problems-installing-postgresql-9-2

But anything is working.

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #17470: Installation error
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #17472: Jsonb[] operations not working