Re: TRIGGERed INSERTS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TRIGGERed INSERTS
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Martin Crundall" <pgsql@ac6rm.net> writes:
>    Some of the data tables have "AFTER INSERT" TRIGGERs on them that, in
> turn, insert some subordinate items into parallel data tables and the
> central pointer/ordering table.

It looks to me like AFTER triggers are fired upon return to the main
loop in postgres.c, thus only at the end of a querystring sent by the
client.  This is perhaps wrong, but I'm not sure that allowing them to
fire during plpgsql functions would be a good thing either.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Locking that will delayed a SELECT
От: Ludwig Lim
Сообщение: Re: Locking that will delayed a SELECT