Re: BUG #6565: GEQO documentation discrepancy after 9.0 change?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #6565: GEQO documentation discrepancy after 9.0 change?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 3:36 AM,  <gcottenc@gmail.com> wrote:
>> """GEQO's searching is randomized and therefore its plans may vary
>> nondeterministically."""
>>
>> I guess this sentence is outdated now?

> Hmm, sounds like it.  Does anyone think otherwise?

Well, you could still argue that it's nondeterministic, but the
nondeterminism is at least mostly hidden from users.  I've removed
that sentence and adjusted some other places to match.

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6534: Passing numeric Bind variables to ODBC driver convers to "Double precision"
От: Simon Willett
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6204: Using plperl functions generate crash