Re: BUG #1473: Backend bus error, possibly due to ANALYZE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1473: Backend bus error, possibly due to ANALYZE
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Brian B." <brian-pgsql@bbdab.org> writes:
> I use the FreeBSD PostgreSQL port and I set the option to use threads so
> that pl/python will work with PostgreSQL.

What option is that, exactly?

It's entirely possible that something has decided that the backend is
going to be multithreaded and is only giving the "main" thread a
1MB-or-so stack.  If so, I would regard this as a build error.  We do
not want threading libraries linked into the backend.

От: "Brian B."
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1473: Backend bus error, possibly due to ANALYZE
От: "Brian B."
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1473: Backend bus error, possibly due to ANALYZE