Re: Autovacuum query

От Jan de Visser
Тема Re: Autovacuum query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On March 25, 2015 09:31:24 PM David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Mitu Verma <mitu.verma@ericsson.com> wrote:
> >  Correcting the subject
>
> ​And this is why it is considered good form to do "compose new message"
> instead of replying to an existing one.  Injecting your new topic into an
> existing unrelated mail thread is mildly annoying.

Wildly off-topic, but I'm blaming Google. Their thread detection logic is so
good that people actually don't know anymore how it was supposed to work, back
in the bad old days where threads were managed by In-Reply-To headers.

От: Peter Mogensen
Сообщение: Re: BDR - triggers on receiving node?
От: Sven Geggus
Сообщение: 9.4+ partial log-shipping possible?