Re: [HACKERS] Changes for 6.5.2 ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Changes for 6.5.2 ?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Changes for 6.5.2 ?  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> Is there Changes list  for 6.5.2 ? I checked REL6_5 tree and didn't
> find it. It seems that Vadim's patch for nbtinsert.c (row-reuse)
> still didn't applied.

I think it fell through the cracks --- IIRC, Vadim didn't have REL6_5
installed locally so he asked for someone else to apply that patch
to the stable branch.  Bruce usually handles that kind of thing but
he's been gone for the last few days.  I'll see about sticking it in
this evening, unless someone objects or beats me to it.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres' lexer
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] need help for array appending & deleting