Re: auto insert data every one minute

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: auto insert data every one minute
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:

> how about windows task scheduler ? (cron-ish thing)

If the OP wants to do the exact same insert every minute, then the OS
scheduler sure does the job.

That's not how I understood the question, though. My interpretation is
that he has a SQL script with an ordered list of INSERTs to perform and
he wants to throttle the execution, in which case scheduling at the OS
level doesn't help that much.

 Best regards,
--
 Daniel
 PostgreSQL-powered mail user agent and storage:

От: Mark Morgan Lloyd
Сообщение: Re: server install recommendations?
От: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Сообщение: parser: tokens in tsearch2