Re: Feature freeze and the great elog changeover

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Feature freeze and the great elog changeover
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Paul Ramsey <pramsey@refractions.net> writes:
> Lots of hardcoded english...

What makes you think it's hardcoded?  We've had internationalization
support for awhile.  (One of the results I'd like to accomplish in this
pass is to reduce the number of "junk" messages that translators need to
look at, by merging near-duplicates and suppressing .po entries for
internal-can't-happen errors.)

От: Paul Ramsey
Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze and the great elog changeover
От: Paul Ramsey
Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze and the great elog changeover