Re: Add a different archive_command example for Linux / Unix

От gparc@free.fr
Тема Re: Add a different archive_command example for Linux / Unix
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hello Stephen,

For the missing fsync directory, in case of a system crash which I had in mind using this command,
I thought that fsck will fixed the discrepancy.

I support your proposal i.e. archive_command = 'backup_tool %p /mnt/server/archivedir/%f'
as at least people will investigate what choices they have for backup tools.

Regards
Gilles

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Add a different archive_command example for Linux / Unix
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: text and varchar are not equivalent