BUG #17932: Cannot select big bytea values(>500MB)

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17932: Cannot select big bytea values(>500MB)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17932
Logged by:          Hans Lee
Email address:      haduchiep@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.10
Operating system:   linux

Dear Support Team,

I created a big bytea value and try to select it from a table, I get
an error, something like: "ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size
...".
it means i can insert data into table but then i can't even work
with it. is it a bug? could you please help me to solve this Problem.
Thank you very much for your support

Best Regards
Hiep

От: Alexander Lakhin
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17884: gist_page_items() crashes for a non-leaf page of an index with non-key columns
От: Ronald Van de Kuil
Сообщение: RE: BUG #17919: "client hello" message / SNI / Openshift Routes