Re: Not able to understand how to write group by

От Arup Rakshit
Тема Re: Not able to understand how to write group by
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday, July 02, 2014 02:49:54 PM you wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Arup Rakshit <aruprakshit@rocketmail.com>
>
> wrote:
> > *group by* on full table(*users*). I am away from our production DB. Could
> > you
> > tell me how this little change will solve the whole problem and help me to
> > get
> > the data as per the format I am looking for.
>
> Arup,
> I meant:
> GROUP BY users.gender

That makes sense. How then calculate the average value for 2 different answers
of the given *daily_action_id* ? As I said *answer1* and *answer2*....

--
Regards,

--Brian Kernighan

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Not able to understand how to write group by
От: Steve Crawford
Сообщение: Re: Not able to understand how to write group by