Relative security of Community repos and packages

От pbj@cmicdo.com
Тема Relative security of Community repos and packages
Дата
Re: Relative security of Community repos and packages
Список pgsql-www
I hope this is the right group for this question:

Currently involved in a discussion about security of Postgres packages from various sources.  I'm strongly advocating that we get our packages directly from PGDG.

Would Postgres packages from Red Hat repos (and I guess we could include EDB, 2nd Quadrant, Crunchy...) be considered more secure from being hacked than those from the PGDG repos?

Thanks,
PJ

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Zach Hoffman
Сообщение: Re: Wiki editor request for zrhoffman
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Relative security of Community repos and packages