Re: Deleting BLOBs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Deleting BLOBs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Neanderthelle Jones <elle@view.net.au> writes:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012, Tom Lane wrote:
>> That script looks reasonable enough, if perhaps not too fast.  Are you
>> sure the table actually does reference live large objects?

> What does "live" mean?

Well, my point is that the OIDs in the table are just numbers.  They
might reference large objects, or they might not ... and your results
suggest not.

One way to verify what large objects actually exist is

SELECT DISTINCT loid FROM pg_largeobject;

(Depending on your PG version, you might need to be superuser to do
that.)

От: Neanderthelle Jones
Сообщение: Re: Deleting BLOBs
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Expression alias not recognized in WHERE clause (ERROR: relation "p" does not exist)