Re: pgsql: Rename files and headers related to index AM

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Rename files and headers related to index AM
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
>> Hm, I am not sure that it is actually that much used, such stuff is
>> very specialized.

> That's true for some of this, but e.g. genam.h is pretty widely
> included. I mean, you had to adapt like 100+ files and while like 30 or
> so of those are in implementation details of individual indexes, the
> rest is not.

This may suggest that we should think about an actual refactoring,
rather than just mechanical renaming.  Do these results mean that
we've allowed index API details to bleed into the wrong places?

(Probably ought to take this thread to -hackers if anyone wants
to discuss that.)

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Rename files and headers related to index AM
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Micro-optimize AllocSetFreeIndex() by reference to pg_bitutils c