Re: WIP: Upper planner pathification

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WIP: Upper planner pathification
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I see that you made a lot of formerly externally visible make_* routines
> static. The Citus extension (which will be open source in a few days)
> uses several of these (make_agg, make_sort_from_sortclauses, make_limit
> at least).

> Can we please re-consider making these static?

That was intentional: in my opinion, nothing outside createplan.c ought
to be making Plan nodes anymore.  The expectation is that you make a
Path describing what you want.  Can you explain why, in the new planner
structure, it would be sane to have external callers of these functions?

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Add generate_series(date,date) and generate_series(date,date,integer)
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pg_rewind just doesn't fsync *anything*?