Re: Corruption issue

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Corruption issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, 2023-09-27 at 11:16 +0530, OS DB2 wrote:

> What can be the cause of corruption?

You wrote 9.5, but you didn't disclose how old your hardware or
your operating system are.

Most often the cause is bad hardware, but it could be a bug in the file system
or the Linux kernel or one of the numerous bugs that have been fixed in
PostgreSQL since 9.5 went out of commission.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: OS DB2
Сообщение: Re: Corruption issue
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pg_rewind: ERROR: could not fetch remote file "global/pg_control": ERROR: permission denied