BUG #18229: Multiple vacuum queries fail after upgrading to 13.10

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #18229: Multiple vacuum queries fail after upgrading to 13.10
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18229
Logged by:          Ganeshpandi Eswaran
Email address:      ganeshpandi.eswaran@chainsys.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.10
Operating system:   linux

We are encountering query execution issues on Postgres versions 13.10 to 16.
When we execute numerous vacuum queries with in-application and auto-commit
set to false, we receive the following error.

Error: VACUUM cannot be performed within a pipeline.

The problem appears only after 13.10; previous to 13.09, the same set of
queries runs flawlessly. Could you kindly provide any information you have
regarding other people who are having similar issues, as well as any other
solutions?

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18224: message bug in libpqwalreceiver.c.
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to add support for PostgreSQL-15 and newer versions in omnipitr?