Re: plpgsql: Bush becomes a null,

От Mauri Sahlberg
Тема Re: plpgsql: Bush becomes a null,
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you very much. Also thanks for Josh.

I have to say that I'm really impressed with the speed of this list and
dedication of the people who develop postgres.

Twice I have asked a question on this list and twice I've got absolutely
correct answer in less than one day - even when both of my questions have
been kind of RTFM questions, had I just thought them out!

The only two places I've got answers so fast have been Datavision and
Inetd-software.

От: Josh Goldberg
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql: Bush becomes a null, can not execute null query
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql: Bush becomes a null, can not execute null query