Re: Timestamp <-> ctime conversion question ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Timestamp <-> ctime conversion question ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com> writes:
> That said, you need to be careful about testing this using psql. I
> believe psql is what's converting the timestamp to your local timezone.

Certainly not; psql doesn't even know what a timestamp is.  If you get
different results in a different client interface, it could only be
because the interface code fools with the TimeZone (and/or DateStyle)
parameter settings.  This is not out of the question --- I think JDBC
tries to force TimeZone to UTC, for instance.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: is this a bug or I am blind?
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: outdated (bad) information in pg_stat_activity