BUG #18433: Logical replication timeout

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #18433: Logical replication timeout
Список pgsql-bugs

3)Upload the schema to the destination DB.
4) configurated identity replication full at source DB for tables bigger
than 100Gb
5) Configured Logical replication between source and destination DB.
6) During catchup on this big table  process we got the following
messages:
Source DB
2024-04-08 15:38:34 UTC:(27994):replication_role@:[22047]:LOG: terminating
walsender process due to replication timeout
2024-04-08 15:38:34 UTC:(27994):replication_role@:[22047]:CONTEXT: slot
"db_name_public_subscription", output plugin "pgoutput", in the begin
callback, associated LSN 13705/2E913050
2024-04-08 15:38:34 UTC:(27994):replication_role@:[22047]:STATEMENT:
START_REPLICATION SLOT "db_name_public_subscription" LOGICAL 13702/C2C8FB30
(proto_version '1', publication_names '"db_name_public_publication"')
2024-04-08 15:38:34 UTC:(36862):replication_role@:[22811]:LOG: terminating
walsender process due to replication timeout
2024-04-08 15:38:34 UTC:(36862):replication_role@:[22811]:CONTEXT: slot
"db_name_public_subscription_18989108_sync_17127", output plugin "pgoutput",
in the begin callback, associated LSN 13703/27942B70
2024-04-08 15:38:34 UTC:(36862):replication_role@:[22811]:STATEMENT:
START_REPLICATION SLOT "db_name_public_subscription_18989108_sync_17127"
LOGICAL 13703/17622B58 (proto_version '1', publication_names
'"db_name_public_publication"')

One important point. If there is no request to source DB logical replication
works fine for big tables.
I saw the messages in PostgreSQL bugs like
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/718213.1601410160%40sss.pgh.pa.us#7e61dd07661901b505bcbd74ce5f5f28
But I also did some tests and increased wal_keep_size
and max_slot_wal_keep_size to 1GB. And I set wal_sender_timeout to 1h but
without success. The setup works in PG 13 only with a small amount of data.

От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18429: Inconsistent results on similar queries with join lateral
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18429: Inconsistent results on similar queries with join lateral