How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password?

От Joshua Berkus
Тема How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password?
Дата
Re: How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password?
Список pgsql-www
All,

Apparently the passwords to the wiki aren't the same a our community account, and I've lost mine out of my browser.
However,there's no reset/retrieve password link on the PostgreSQL wiki.  So how do I fix my password?

I need to post the minutes from the clustering meeting, so I'd like to get this resolved soon.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #6639: Manual uses boldface where it says italic, and monospace where it says boldface
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password?