Re: Typo in 2.7 Aggregate Functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Typo in 2.7 Aggregate Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> Near the end of Chapter 2.7 Aggregate Functions of the documentation, the
> command FILTER is introduced. The full query is

> SELECT city, max(temp_lo), count(*) FILTER (WHERE temp_lo < 30)
>     FROM weather
>     GROUP BY city
>     HAVING max(temp_lo) < 40;

> and the output shows a count value of 5. This is an error.

Yeah :-(.  This is already fixed in our source tree [1], as you
can see on the website if you look at the "devel" branch.  But the
released-version docs won't update till our next releases, in
February.

Thanks for the report, anyway!

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=f05a5e0003edfec027ee10d09082667036862e1c

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: The documentation for storage type 'plain' actually allows single byte header
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: The documentation for storage type 'plain' actually allows single byte header