Re: Namespace projects.postgresql.org

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Namespace projects.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> Is this proposal also for cleaning up the old gborg and pgfoundry data
> on our file-mirrors (ie: http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/projects/) or do
> we want to keep those?

Are those actually just mirrors, or is it likely that they're now the
only accessible copies of that stuff?  I'd be kind of inclined to keep
such data just for archival reasons.  Doesn't mean it has to be easily
accessible of course, and we should make sure it's presented as historical
rather than current projects.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: Namespace projects.postgresql.org
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Release Notes Archive Patch